POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shadow Play : Re: Shadow Play Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shadow Play
From: Yadgar
Date: 21 Oct 2001 11:26:33
Message: <3BD2E835.46DF8D90@koh-e-qaisar-observatory.af>
Batronyx schrieb:

> I was experimenting and came up with this. Anyone care to guess how it was done?
> Since there are a number of ways it _could_ have been done I will say it has
> nothing to do with light groups.

Hmmm... As a not-quite-so-advanced pover, I would assume that you used no_shadow
for the green sphere and then overlaid a single properly sized semi-transparent
dark leopard spot with fuzzy edges, rotated around the y and x (or z ) axis, on the
plane texture!

See you in Khyberspace - http://www.geocities.com/electricafghan/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://www.ndh.net/home/bleimann/

Yadgar

Now playing: Orange Valley (Claude Larson)